Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
es, I know I just bought it however I need some cash and I am seeing what I can get for it.

It comes with everything you need except its missing a couple of bolts and nuts which can be purchased from Stillen. It will also come with an autometer boost gauge and a brand new Walboro 255 lph....

If anyone is interested, please PM or email me an offer @ [email protected]

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mike, please don't sell it. Install it! We could then make the money you/we need with your truck instead of my car!
Regards, Eric

·
Registered
322 Posts
How much are you asking for the kit?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ok Thanks...Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
You stil have that thing Warp!? i woulda though you installed it by now. Too bad theres not an abundance of e85 around here you would have a lot more fun with that blower. I cant believe how crappy CAli 91 octane is even compared to the rest of the countries 93. You really start to notice with a boosted vehicle.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
cool car lead.. have u taken it to the track yet??
No not yet. Bumped up the power up with the bigger turbo and the clutch started slipping right away. I have my new clutch and flywheel going in tuesday for install. I found out lighter flywheel sucks for drag racing and launching because RPM's and boost drops so quick. But it revs up quicker through the gears so its a trade off. Trying to decide to install or resurface stocker. I may hit the strip once to see what the car can do though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.