Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: TPMS (40700 CK002), and OEM floor mats

Got a couple of items for sale:

1. Set of TPMS (4) sensors for sale. Model 40700 CK002. Has new TPMS rebuild kit installed, but I recommend you have the shop installing these to tighten up the valve core. I bought the same TPMS rebuild kit, installed them, but didnt have the right tool to tighten up the valve core. Discount tire did mine for no charge. Make sure these sensors are the right ones for your Titan. SOLD!!!

3. Selling a set of floor mats. These are new condition, black colored mats from a 2010 Titan KC. Didnt think it would be a prob in my 07 KC, but the holes in the floor mats didnt match up. So selling these to whoever can use them. $65 shipped.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the info I posted on TT.com about the sensors:

Selling a set of four used TPMS Sensors. Model 40700 CK002. Here is the story on them. I have an 07 Titan SE. I did a swap of tires and rims with an 04 Titan about a year and a half ago or so, cant really remember now. Ever since I did the swap, I had issues with my TPMS. At first, it was fine after Discount Tire re-programmed the sensors for me. But then as time went on, I would get a flashing TPMS light and at other times, I did not. I had a feeling that my TPMS did not like the new (diff sensors) but I didnt bother to change them out. I recently bought the 40700 CK001 model sensors because I believe the CK001 model was the correct sensors for my 07 SE and now my TPMS light is off, so that appears to have resolved the prob I was getting. So now these are up for sale.

Hope this helps. And let me know if you're still interested. There is a member on TT.com that also sent me a PM over the weekend on the sensors, and I just sent paypal info to him. So it is pending, not sold yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Radar detector and TPMS sensors sold. All I have left is the nice looking floor mats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.