Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SWFL

Thinking about getting a Prerunner front bumper so I wont need this brush guard anymore and I never use the steps.

The brush guard I bought used without the mounting brackets and you can't buy them separetly from Westin so I had some fab'd so that I could keep my tow hooks up front. It's in pretty good shape. had it beef'd up a lil bit also. Needs a lil TLC but is solid with no dents/dings/bends. Fab shop used some THICK metal for brackets, probably better than OEM. Me and a friend have sat on it (400lbs) without so much as it flexing. Very solidly build IMO.

The AMP steps are for a KC. They came with the truck when I bought it. The only issue is that my driver's side needs a new clutch assembly. It will go down fine but it will need help to go up and makes a dull clicking sound. It started acting up about a year ago and I'm tall so it never bothered me not having 'em so I just pulled the fuse and never got around to fixing 'em so I figured I might as well sell 'em.

Brush guard $400 obo
AMP Steps $800 obo

Or willing to trade towards coilovers, leafs, stand up jet ski or whatever randomness. Shoot me an offer.

I usually spend most my time on TitanTalk and have the same SN over there since I just saw that I only have 5 posts. I thought I'd throw that out there lol.

Link to TitanTalk ad: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy...-brush-guard-amp-research-power-steps-kc.html

Email, PM, or text whenever with questions or for more pics

-Dave
[email protected]
239-293-8240

1 - 2 of 2 Posts