Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, one day just went to start my truck and it doesn't turn on, so I did the basic diagnostic and saw the the fuel pump wasn't turning on after hours checking it (it's not a relay) or fuse I notice that my relay it's not getting the signal to turn on. And I have u1000 from transmission module and BCM, but I really think it can be my IPDM because my lowbeans doesn't work and switch works and bulbs are good.

Anyone has this problem before?
Oh and I turned my fuel pump directly and the car still not turning on

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, one day just went to start my truck and it doesn't turn on, so I did the basic diagnostic and saw the the fuel pump wasn't turning on after hours checking it (it's not a relay) or fuse I notice that my relay it's not getting the signal to turn on. And I have u1000 from transmission module and BCM, but I really think it can be my IPDM because my lowbeans doesn't work and switch works and bulbs are good.

Go to AlldataDIY.com, pay the $60, and it will give you a breakdown of your problem and procedures how to diagnose and fix the problem. It's dope!

·
Registered
3 Posts

the U1000 is a communication breakdown on the CAN BUS system. The computer modules aren’t communicating. The fuel pump isn’t the issue, the lack of communication is. What scanner are you using? What year truck? What modules can you communicate with and what ones aren’t communicating? The IPDM, BCM, TCM, ECM and wiring can all be a cause. Time to start checking voltages on CAN lines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts