Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all doing mods, or any repair work on their Titans. I would like to ask you take some picture documentation as you go. This would allow us to build our Tech Tips/Do it Yourself section. You could be instrumental in helping your forum brothers and sisters to do what they want to their Titans with knowledge and confidence.

While only moderators can add to that area, all are encouraged to participate. Simply do a post on your own, and allow us to review it, perhaps add to it, and we will put it in there for all to have access to.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Will BiXll, I just ordered an advanced folding Tonneau cover today. It is the first one I have found that is hard topped and is designed for the utili-trac system. I will post pics of the install and let everyone know how easy/hard it was to install.

http://www.truckstoreusa.com/store/product/?SKU=100748&Var=101489

MrSiLeNT

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well I just got my electric fan controller in today. However, I'm building a one-off system just to see if it works. I spent more on the controller than the two fans I'm going to run. 8O I plan on building a bracket system to hold it all together so once I get the finished product I can snap a few pics. Be patient, this is going to take a while (probably at the end of Feb.).

I also have some pics of my nitrous install but need to take more of how I have it set up now. It isn't a permanent installation - it's set up to be removed or added whenever I want. Most of the time it is not on the truck. Let me know if that sounds good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
BiXll,
I will be putting an Armada air dam and replacing my stock headlight lamps with Sylvania SilverStars tomorrow. I'll take pictures of both simple projects and post them.

Greg

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
head and team maximus, those will be great additions! I will look fwd to seeing them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts