Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made some runs tonight with the G-Tech Pro giving the ECU some time to get use to the Borla and I was pleased.

I made three 1/4 runs in opposite directions. The best was 14.66 @ 99.2 mph.

0 to 60 best was a pleasant surprise. It broke into the 5's. Well kinda. A 5.99 to be exact.

Having posted this thread some months back and reading, learning about the G http://www.clubtitan.org/postlite351-gtech.html+pro the general consensus is the G is pretty accurate time wise and a little fast with speed from people that have ran the G while running at the track.

I still don't believe it until I get to the track but it's still pretty cool to see those #'s on the G of this truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Great numbers, Finn. Hek, I'm happy when my Bel FX-2 displays any 0-60 time under 8 sec at my altitude!! Losing 60 hp at 5400' def shows. My best, so far, has been around 7.8 sec. Can't wait for spring to run it at Bandimere to get more accurate numbers. I don't have anywhere that I feel comfortable running a 1/4 mile....to many cops! The street I run my 0-60 times at is an industrial area, so no people around on weekends and late at night, but the street is not flat enough for 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RockyMtnTitan said:
Great numbers, Finn. Hek, I'm happy when my Bel FX-2 displays any 0-60 time under 8 sec at my altitude!! Losing 60 hp at 5400' def shows. My best, so far, has been around 7.8 sec. Can't wait for spring to run it at Bandimere to get more accurate numbers. I don't have anywhere that I feel comfortable running a 1/4 mile....to many cops! The street I run my 0-60 times at is an industrial area, so no people around on weekends and late at night, but the street is not flat enough for 1/4 mile.
Hi Rocky,

Every time I think about how much elevation has an effect on performance I remember working in the mountains a few years ago and being up on this vast hill looking down and watching this cop running radar.

The sound coming from his cruiser reminded me of a souped up muscle car. It seems that PD did some mods to compensate for the type of driving conditions encountered at high elevations.

One does have to be careful where one decides they want to run a 1/4 run. 0 to 60 isn't too bad but the 1/4 is another story.

Peace Bro,

Mike

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
DAMN FINN!!!

dude im orderin a borla when i get some $$$ flow. 5.99 is flyin. since i took the screen out of my intake ive got my times a little lower but havent changed them in my signiture. my best 0-60 is still only 6.70 so i didn t take much off the time. that speed is way high though, that cant be right :( . time looks right though :D did you remove the intake screen?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
DAMN FINN!!!

dude im orderin a borla when i get some $$$ flow. 5.99 is flyin. since i took the screen out of my intake ive got my times a little lower but havent changed them in my signiture. my best 0-60 is still only 6.70 so i didn t take much off the time. that speed is way high though, that cant be right :( . time looks right though :D did you remove the intake screen?
Congrats on the decision to go Borla! I got some really good dyno results with the mods I've done but as I stated I'm really skeptical about what the G is telling me but it's still damm exciting when it shows those numbers. When I used it on my Tundra it seemed right on with a couple mods. It averaged 16.5 in 1/4 and 8.5 0 to 60.

Regardless whether or not it's right the Borla is still IMHO the best sounding that I've heard so far. Good decision man.

I haven't messed with the throttle body so far so the screen is still there. Talk to ya later.

Mike

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
so have you done a dyno with the borla on there yet?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
so have you done a dyno with the borla on there yet?
No sir not yet. Just G test. It's on the list though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts