Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Posted this on TT too and thought CT members might like one too.

I built a cnc wood router machine in April and have been making signs with it. I recently made my buddy a BMW S1000RR sign for his garage as art for his latest bike. Got to thinking I should make one for my '06 Titan. Then wondered if anyone else has interest in purchasing a Titan sign? 6"X6"X3/4" signs go for $20 and actual shipping. I can do about any logo and was thinking the Nissan hamburger logo with vcarving. Heck I could do the club titan logo if you want and it is approved by the forum. What do you think? Email me at mike (at) thewoodworker (dot) net if you are interested.

I could mock up what a Nissan logo would look like if there is interest.

This is the BMW sign I Vcarved and painted black and then sanded.

Signs will have keyhole cut in back to hang them flush on a wall.

pic of cnc machine I built - Joes Hybrid Rack and Pinion CNC Router - 49"X62" cutting area

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and if you can dig up your post where said you voted for me back in dec 2008/Jan 2009 in my dewalt top 17 contest I will knock $3 off the sign as a thank you for that. You guys were awesome back then for me.

Also, If I sell 10 signs on this forum I will donate one to the forum to give away in a feebie raffle (if you guys do that).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At one time I saw the hamburger with Titan in the middle that I always thought looked cool.

I will mock up the nissan hamburger and titan below and post how that looks tonight.

Mikie

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
i have a question.. what exactly can you do? i know nothing about these.. but wondering how difficult they can get...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a question.. what exactly can you do? i know nothing about these.. but wondering how difficult they can get...
I can do some pretty amazing details and 3d even. All depends on teh image and the toolpath I build around it. If teh image starts out as vector art that does not have a bunch of open vectors or duplicate vectors I can build teh toolpaths pretty quickly.

What did you have in mind.

I am still working on the Titan sign. I have worked on an american legion sign that is going to be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i would be interested in one of the titan logos and maybe a mugen and/or nismo. were are you located and how will you be receiving payments? via paypal?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I can do some pretty amazing details and 3d even. All depends on teh image and the toolpath I build around it. If teh image starts out as vector art that does not have a bunch of open vectors or duplicate vectors I can build teh toolpaths pretty quickly.

What did you have in mind.

I am still working on the Titan sign. I have worked on an american legion sign that is going to be pretty sweet.
hahaha i have noooo clue what you are talkin about lmao.. reason i asked is i have seen one with a dog on it. in a store.. and my boyfriend and i have two dogs.. just wondering if there is anyway to do something with their face.. or something similar.. at all.. if not/or if you think im crazy sorryy haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I got a mock up of a GTR sign done LOL but not the Titan in the Hamburger logo like I wanted. Got a couple paid for jobs done so I had work those out before my own offerings. I will try and get more done on this this week.

Also, I can do the dog sign as well. email me pictures at mike at thewoodworker dont net.

Here was the latest:

and a preview of one this week with the companies name left off the top and bottom.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts