Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi CT, i want to start by saying im a new member here bcause i just became a proud owner of an 04 cc. but anyhow.... im having a slight issue with my gauges. on a cold start all my gauges in my cluster start chattering for about 15 sec. then go to normal? the only thing i can think of is maybe a weak battery? was woundering if anybody has ever encountered this problem before, or had any greatly appreciated advise. thanks, John

·
Registered
317 Posts
mine only chatter exactly 1min after i turn the truck off(recalibration of the cluster). sounds like that batt is def possibility. take it to autozone and get it checked out. cold starts take a lot of juice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah.. ill have to do that. after the truck has been ran for a little while the gauges dont chatter anymore, only after it sits all night... thanks VK

·
Registered
317 Posts
no prob...check the cables and make sure they are tight and not corroded. seen this issue several times. usually results in a new batt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mine only does it right after u start it(gauge chattering/flickering) ... but it does do some funny stuff after its shut down to...?

·
Registered
69 Posts
just noticed last night for the first time ( sittin in my truck after it was off my rpm gauge went up t0 like 500 and my rpm went between 500 and 1000.. i was a lil weirded out haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same problem here..Hearing a chatter or rattle coming from the gauge cluster when you turn the key to on or off..Unable to sole problem.Checked the Cables,they are tight and not corroded..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts