Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought, but would it be beneficial to find out what states or regions people are in, to help in planning and coordinating some meets? I think it would be a great experience to gather the members here or at least regionally.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well then see, thats the start of a meet. Now who else wants to join us crazy north Texas folk. And yes we really do say Ya'll, Fixin' To, and Usta Could. :beating:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
drmstlr66 said:
Just a thought, but would it be beneficial to find out what states or regions people are in, to help in planning and coordinating some meets? I think it would be a great experience to gather the members here or at least regionally.
This was M4ck's orginal intent when creating Club Titan. We use to have regional forums but, they weren't being used very much. Club Titan had a mind of it's own and that's how it became what it is today. If there was enouf intrest M4ck would prob bring the regional forums back. He likes to keep us happy.
:dance2:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured as much, but the youthful exhuberance in me made bursted loose and made me ask such a thing. Guess I'm just in one of those moods today, must be the weather. :flyswat:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
drmstlr66 said:
I figured as much, but the youthful exhuberance in me made bursted loose and made me ask such a thing. Guess I'm just in one of those moods today, must be the weather. :flyswat:
There is nothing wrong with wanting to make things easer for people to have meets. The only thing I was trying to say was if enouf people expressed intrest M4ck might bring the regional forums back. I'm sorry if my post made you feel like I was flameing you, that was not what I wanted to do.

We say fixin to here also.

:rofl:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No offense taken, it's all good. And instead of Joe's what about Dick's, since they live up to their name? :rofl:

·
Registered
470 Posts
8O Man, is this place different from that other "popular Titan forum" or what ? ? ? People tripping over each other with kind consideration.

Gotta love it man !!!

B.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
TitanGuyCNY said:
8O Man, is this place different from that other "popular Titan forum" or what ? ? ? People tripping over each other with kind consideration.

Gotta love it man !!!

B.
And that's why I LOVE IT here!!! Cool ain't it?? :dance2:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I'm realy just jealous, no mini meets for me. I think that I maybe the only active member from my state. Why don't we just rename this place Club Carolina or Club Texas. lol

:crying: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :rofl:

·
Registered
79 Posts
JetTech said:
TitanGuyCNY said:

Gotta love it man !!!

B.
And that's why I LOVE IT here!!! Cool ain't it?? :dance2:
Ditto....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Def. a very cool place here. I came over from an Xterra club site where there was lots of internet yelling at anyone new that asked a question. It got old, fast. Just havn't seen that around here since I've been lurking for a while now.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
kytitan said:
I'm realy just jealous, no mini meets for me. I think that I maybe the only active member from my state. Why don't we just rename this place Club Carolina or Club Texas. lol

This next Summer/Fall '05, we'll be going to Hopkinsville, Ky. to stay w/ an old Friend. I'll stop by and 'sit-a-spell', so you don't 'feel' left out. OK? LOL!
Besides, YOU may be the individual I saw on the Kentucky freeway last fall? (You flashed me, I Flashed back) Remember?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
For the longest time it was me, and a bunch of them old southern boys!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
BiXLL said:
For the longest time it was me, and a bunch of them old southern boys!
Well, then its a Date!
Kentucky Trees Look AWESOME in the Fall, its Centrally located, and Kytitan is Lonely! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Nutin' wrong with som' suthern boys...lol. I'm one of them dern carpet baggers. I wasn't bern here, but I got here as fast as I could!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think there used to be a word for nice people in this part of the country, Southern Hospitality, OK, so that's two words, but you get my point. And it seems all the nice folks gather here. Ain't that just grand. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Tattoomee said:
kytitan said:

This next Summer/Fall '05, we'll be going to Hopkinsville, Ky. to stay w/ an old Friend. I'll stop by and 'sit-a-spell', so you don't 'feel' left out. OK? LOL!
Besides, YOU may be the individual I saw on the Kentucky freeway last fall? (You flashed me, I Flashed back) Remember?
:madlove:

I feel all warm and fuzzy now. Not sure if was me, if you were on I24 in western ky it may have been.

If I'm lucky I might see 2 Titans and or Armadas in a week. My dealer ship is small and I think they may have only sold 30 or so Titans. The dealership also is the only one around for 150 miles. I did have a buddy at tt that lived in the same cIty as I but, he moved to Memphis before we had a chance to get together.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts