Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it costs more than the others and provides the same gains, but I want to try something different.

I ordered it from Proficient Performance earlier this week. The salesman, Clint was very nice and willing to negotiate on the price. I got a better than expected price and I am very pleased with the whole process.

Once I put it on along with the Volant and throttle body spacer, I will head back to the dyno.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Very cool. I think your gonna love that exhaust. I had an APR exhaust on my Audi which was made by B&B and it was awesome. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
B&B

Hey QShip,

Keep us posted on your installation. I, too, am interested in the B&B. Mainly because it's T-304 SS. I'm not too keen on the Borla installation - the left pipe comes out behind the rear differential and looks out of place.

Cheers,

TDZE

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The exhaust arrived this morning at my mom's house.

Now I need to contact my buddy so I can get this thing on this weekend!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: B&B

TDZE08 said:
Hey QShip,

Keep us posted on your installation. I, too, am interested in the B&B. Mainly because it's T-304 SS.

Cheers,

TDZE
IMHO, T-304 SS is the way to go. More expensive initially but the 304 will last as long as the truck is running. To do the exhaust 2x (due to rusted system) is more expensive.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: BB

TDZE08 said:
Hey QShip,

Any more news on the B&B exhaust?

Cheers,

TDZE
Yes! Sorry about that! The exhaust is on and it looks very nice. It sounds even nicer than it looks. My buddy and I did the video clips yesterday. He'll post them as soon as he loads them to his computer.

I posted pics here. http://www.clubtitan.org/postt1977.html

·
Registered
44 Posts
WOW

gr8TITAN, I agree - T-304 is the way to go here. We use so much salt so it's definitely worth the money. You have an awesome setup too. How big are those pipes and how do you find the sound? I don't want crazy loud.

QShip,

That BB systems looks great. I can't wait to hear it. Is it loud in the cab? Any low end loss, etc?

Cheers,

TDZE

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: WOW

TDZE08 said:
gr8TITAN, I agree - T-304 is the way to go here. We use so much salt so it's definitely worth the money. You have an awesome setup too. How big are those pipes and how do you find the sound? I don't want crazy loud.

QShip,

That BB systems looks great. I can't wait to hear it. Is it loud in the cab? Any low end loss, etc?

Cheers,

TDZE
TDZE,
I went for the T-304 because my mufflers, x-pipe and tips (I bought all of them thru eBay for less than 100 bucks) are all 304 and using less quality SS with them to save $300 wasn't too smart in my book. Paid these guys 600+tax for additional neccessary parts (T-304 SS 2.5 inch pipes & hangers, etc) and installed labor (5 Hrs)

My set up is almost OEM on idle on up BUT barks a nasty growl when throttle is pushed and no low end loss, in fact my butt dyno says I gained torque with the install of Volant CA.

Best thing with this "Ractive" setup is the absence of drone compared to my previous 2.25 glasspack set-up.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: WOW

TDZE08 said:

QShip,

Cheers,

TDZE
No drone in the cabin. It feels stronger down low. I'm going back to the dyno after I get the Volant and t/b spacer installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts