Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my best so far up here is a 15.0 (14.0 san Antonio). So tonight I'm hoping for a 14.9 or lower. I figure if I can hit a 14.9,8,7 here that's good enough for a 13.9,8,7 at San Antonio. There are gana be guys there that are gana run me and I'm hoping someone on the forum I'm on over here gets all the runs on vid again like the last time ..:)

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Good luck man!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!! Let's have a guessing contest.....
remember I'm in el paso

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good Luck man!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELL! LET'S JUST SAY I AM WHERE I WANT TO BE AND WHERE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE...ET WISE .....I RAN A 14.60 IN EL PASO ELEVATION 3800ft. MY PREVIOUS BEST WAS A 15.0 AND I WAS RUNNING 14.0 IN SAN ANTONIO AT THE TIME.....A RULE OF THUMB FOR RACING IN EL PASO IS WHAT YOU RUN HERE TAKE 1 SECOND OFF YOUR TIME AND THAT'S WHAT YOUR RUNNING AT 800ft ELEVATION

SO! THAT WOULD BE A 13.6 IN SAN ANTONIO..........BUT!!!!!!!! WE WILL SEE

HELL THERE WAS A 2011 GT STAND RUNNING 12.9 WITH AN EXHAUST AND INTAKE AND A TRANS AM RUNNING 13.3
I BEAT A Z28 CAMARO WITH A CAM ...MAYBE AROUND A 2004 HE RAN A 14.7
ALSO A GMC WITH A CAM 4.10 GEARS AND CUT OUTS...HE RAN A 15.3

EVEN THOUGH MY T IS SLOW HERE EVERYONE WAS COMING UP TO ME AND TELLING ME I DID A GOOD JOB ON MY TRUCK AND IT'S FAST AND JUST ADMIRING MY T .......

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Nice runs!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
What about getting called out?

Where was that guy who wanted to race you?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where was that guy who wanted to race you?
He is not even in El paso right now he is in North Carolina. He said he will be down in march, but I told him I was not going to race him because he called me out not even being in EP...And he was just pissing me off

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hopefully I can tune my truck next week it would be nice having a couple titan meet up in houston racewayy?

·
Registered
247 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts