Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today is the last day houston raceway park will be open till jan .so im going to run my truck hopefully get a mid or low 13s so if any one wants to meet me up there let me know .

·
Registered
746 Posts
Low 13's? What mods do you have installed? Are you going to use slicks?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got back from da tracks i ran a 13.7 slipin of line ill post up my 1/4 slip soon .. my mph was 104.71 my 1/8 was 82.63 and my 60' was 2.356 ..MY MODS ARE borla exaust ram intake mod .took off 2 cats and a 125 dry shot thats about itt .. .hopefully soon ill put LT HEADERS uprev and true track with slicks ;)

·
Registered
746 Posts
ahhh spray... Ok, I understand now. lol Sorry man, I was wondering how a Titan can hit low 13's without some major mods. Long tube headers will really help with your times. Have an idea of what you want yet?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea fo shure ill hit low 13 maybe high 12s with TL headers E-Fans tune and slicks and most of all true trac .but i should have all that by april.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sounds good. Make sure you shoot a video!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Looks good man. Anyone who hits 13's is considered a very quick Titan. Install a Transgo, cams, slicks, headers, and UpRev and you will be flying down that track. LOL Low 13's for sure or high 12's with spray.

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
I just got back from da tracks i ran a 13.7 slipin of line ill post up my 1/4 slip soon .. my mph was 104.71 my 1/8 was 82.63 and my 60' was 2.356 ..MY MODS ARE borla exaust ram intake mod .took off 2 cats and a 125 dry shot thats about itt .. .hopefully soon ill put LT HEADERS uprev and true track with slicks ;)
i hope you are joking saying you are running a dry shot of n20 without uprev tuning..
you've definatly got balls.. prob wont be long before your looking for a short block..

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
hey i told them but they dont listen. i cant make them understand but they want to go fast the easiest way....... their fault if it throws rods through the side of the block.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm jealous ...everything i have and I can even touch 13's... WTF I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP.....guys hitting 13s with less than what I have .....this is BS

Good job bro........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts