Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok sorry I don't own a Titan :( but I do own a frontier. I was brought over here by some members of TexasNissanTrucks so I'm no stranger to nissan trucks. just thought I'd show my face at this lovely board along with nissanoffroad, TNT, NWC, 4x4parts, XOC, MOFO...well those are just the nissan clubs, many others as well though. anyway, post number one of many to come.

<<<<<<<<<<post whore :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to ClubTitan Cruizin maybe we will be able to talk you into getting a Titan. They are awesome trucks. I really wish I had bought a Crew Cab 4x4 now but I didn't that will give me something to look forward to in another 2 years. hehe
M4ck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I'm not sure I'll be getting a titan next, but for sure it will be a nissan. I am a nissan man, well besides that little porsche I drove for about 15 months, I think we can let that slide can we not?

thanks for the welcome :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yep I don't think there is anything wrong with driving a Porche although I would rather have an Infiniti G35 if I was looking for something sporty. I couldnt fit in a Porche but I can in a G35. LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah you should have seen this thing though, it was an 82, baby blue, well it was a **** box :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts