Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Advanced Tonneau Cover. Yes the hard cover that uses the utili-trac system to install. I can't wait until Saturday to install it and take pictures to show everyone. My K & N will be here tomorrow and then I am going to do the air box mod. Looks like my Saturday moring will be busy, plus I have to get my ears lowered.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes I will take pics before and after, and even some in the middle to show how it installs.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Re: Got home today and guess what was setting on my front po

MrSiLeNT said:
plus I have to get my ears lowered.
That sounds like it's going to hurt! :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have my ears lowered often. Bought a nice kit at Wal-Mart. Handles like a dream :wink:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Re: Got home today and guess what was setting on my front po

QWIKWHIP said:
QShip said:
MrSiLeNT said:
plus I have to get my ears lowered.
That sounds like it's going to hurt! :D
LOL, was that a misstype I hope?? :)
Maybe he typed ears when he meant to type arse
By the way, I'm doing the air box mod this weekend too.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
He's having his REARS lowered :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Chief said:
I have my ears lowered often. Bought a nice kit at Wal-Mart. Handles like a dream :wink:
Is that the "Flowbee".....lol! I may be dating myself (only date I could prob get these days!), but seriously......my mom bought a Flowbee in the late 70's, I think, to cut all us kid's hair! With 8 kids, guess I couldn't blame her.....that gets pretty pricey at the barber shop!

I apologize in advance to anyone who doesn't know what a Flowbee is. Hint: It has nothing to do with engine performance! :lol:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
No RockyMtn, I was referring to the 'Home Barber Kit'

Hey I'd be the last one to knock the Flo-Bee, for goodness sakes the thing had nine height settings, it worked on the yellow lab and the kids, and cleanup was a breeze!!!! Prolly easier than keeping it bald!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Chief

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have not laughed so hard a put that went so off key. That was funny. One of my buddies dads had a flowbee he swore by that damn thing and he never had to clean up after cutting his hair. LOLOLOL. I have a kick butt barber he still uses a straight razor to shave the back of your neck no hair grows there for like a week. Well stay tuned I might get a wild hair up my butt tomorrow night and install the cover we will just have to wait and see. :D :lol: :p

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I can't figure out why he is going to take pictures of him getting his ears lowerd??? :?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BiXll, You are just wrong, but you already know that. 8O

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
MrSiLeNT said:
BiXll, You are just wrong, but you already know that. 8O
LOL, I've been told that once or twiced! :?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn,,, My Barber is only $9.00

O'ya my K&N came into today so my airbox is going to also get its ears lowered also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts