Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked like a 02 model and that sucka was fast!! Lined up at a light and I took off a little fast and he took off a little too, little more from me then he got on it and then me too- he jumped ahead when he punched it first, my front end was at his steering wheel and I held him at that to 70 or so. So, I’m thinking yea lets line up and I’ll kill you off the line…...WRONG! He falls behind me till the final red light and he punches it to get over to line up with me. The light turned green as we were rolling up to it and we both hit it and I actually had a bumper on him till 2nd gear then he not slowly left me (right in the middle of my power band) by 50 he had a car on me … buy 60 he had 4 cars on me…. By 80 he was gone- OUCH !!!

warning stay away from those things ha ha!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I pretty sure they are supercharged.. but there heavey..my guess is he had some.work done to.it.. maybe did.pulley size to add some hp. But idk.about you but when I punch it from.a.stop.. I just smoke my.tire for a good 10 sec till I really go anywhere .. did you launch in 4high?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I pretty sure they are supercharged.. but there heavey..my guess is he had some.work done to.it.. maybe did.pulley size to add some hp. But idk.about you but when I punch it from.a.stop.. I just smoke my.tire for a good 10 sec till I really go anywhere .. did you launch in 4high?
yea it's supercharged- like 240 hp or 260 hp for an 04 model, either way he stomped my azz ha ha!! It's a 2wd not 4wd. I spin a little off the line (no programmer) all I have is the K&N drop in with the air box mod on a stock 09LEBT..... that's it I'm gettin a programmer ha ha

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have the superchips vortex and effing love it!!! Your spin alot then

:)

·
Registered
422 Posts
I've got the bully dog and my 2wd is a totally different truck than without it. Get you a programmer man!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got the bully dog and my 2wd is a totally different truck than without it. Get you a programmer man!!
does it just scream from the low end now? That's what I have been told that they scream from the bottom once you get a programmer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
They are a whole new animal in my oppinion... I think the hardest thing to get used to is the sick throttle response did.. def crazy when trying to feather it at low rpm.

JUST GET ONE... BEST $$$$ SPENT SO FAR IMO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts