Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 05 Galaxy XE CC. 8O Is still the expression on my face. I never knew I would get that much enjoyment out of driving it. I love this truck. I tested the other big 3, and was not satisfied until I tested the Titan. I read this board quite often before I purchased one, to check out the compliants, and as most of you know, there are not very many, other than from the other truck owners on the road. Pics are coming soon as I make changes to it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congradulations!!! I'm glad you got one.
I know that you will be happy with your new purchase :D :D .
Also welcome to the forum...
I was one of the owners of the shakerado familly and I had nothing but problems with it. I finally seen the light and went with the Nissan. :D :) I'm so glad I did. I love drivin this truck

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard and good choice. We all can't wait to see what you do with it. Make sure you post pics and keep coming back. We have a great community here.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Good to see a new member living in California. We still have a ways to go in order to balance all the Southern hospitality on this forum. :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome. This site has already become a daily part of my internet browsing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
glad to be apart of the forum this is awsome to know people love there trucks as much as i do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts