Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its an 08 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Pro 4X. Currently has AFE intake and a Magnaflow exhaust for performance(not really though). It rides on a 7in lift courtesy of CST, and rolls on 20in KMC XD Revolvers in black wrapped by 35in Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains. Need to put some step bars for the wife to have abit easier of a climb getting in and it should be good. So far really like the truck.

Just snapped off some quick pics today. Gonna have my friend do a much better shoot of it hopefully within the next couple of weeks. What do you Titan owners think?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet ride. You should get the amp retractable steps. Spendy item but I think they are the best looking step you can buy. I want a locker!! Keep um Titan wet!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
nice truck !!!! i have go rhino steps i really like the way they look on the truck and price decent

·
Registered
83 Posts
Really nice

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
So clean! Very nice.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looking really good...Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice Ride!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone
sidesteps have been ordered
and i just ordered a new set of Federals too

loving this truck right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New wheel and tire set up on my 08 Titan Pro 4X with the new side steps installed too. Not the greatest pics, but the best I could get after work with the little camera. What do you think?

·
Registered
276 Posts
mmmm...looks better with the new boots!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Those look awesome man. I was thinking of getting the new General A/T's but those Federals look pretty good too. I may have to research those a little more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts