Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an S&B CAI last Thursday night, and today I got a phone call from Jason telling me it on its way. I told him that his service is fantastic and the S&B had arrived yesterday. So all I can say is GREAT SERVICE, and GREAT FOLLOW UP.
Thanks much,
Mac:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
650 Posts
That's good to hear. I had to call him and send a couple of emails for the status on my order...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Good to hear. I read great reviews about the S&B intake.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I ordered an S&B CAI last Thursday night, and today I got a phone call from Jason telling me it on its way. I told him that his service is fantastic and the S&B had arrived yesterday. So all I can say is GREAT SERVICE, and GREAT FOLLOW UP.
Thanks much,
Mac:thumbsup-big:
Glad to see he calls someone back.........

·
Registered
433 Posts
That's good to hear. I had to call him and send a couple of emails for the status on my order...
I hear ya...After 3 weeeks several calls and emails I still dont have my JBA exhaust.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I hear ya...After 3 weeeks several calls and emails I still dont have my JBA exhaust.
Same here with a set of door sills, will not respond to AIM messages or the several e-mails I have sent...... WTF?? I'll give it another few days and then I guess I have no choice but to file a claim with my CC company. Bummer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts