Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to someone, I guess I must bid fair adeu' to my beloved Titan. Actually I was taking up 4 spots, not 2. I parked where the lines intersected in a double row. It was early morning when I pulled into Sam's club, and I was out in the middle of nowhere, but the masses where quickly encroaching by the time I left the store. (Getting winter floormats for my Titan BTW) :D

I'm just glad the guy didn't take a key to it. I've become one of the folks that used to disturb me (just a little) I gotta get those sidemoldings quick!!!!

Chief

ps: anyone have the time to volunteer some parking lessons????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Maybe he is a good "parking police" but he can't spell very well!

·
Registered
185 Posts
If I were you I would have turned the paper over and written.. If more peple were more considerate and not swing there doors all the way open I wouldnt see the need to take two parking spots. Thank you

I have run into the same problem. I had A lady yelling at me because I took several parking spots and as she parked her buick skylark she flung the door open and nailed the little honda next to her. Big door ding!!!She proceeded to yell at me about the parking spot as I looked at the massive door ding she left on that Honda. I let her speak her mind then I asked her if she was going to pay for the damage she did to the honda. She said NO!! I then said thats why I take two parking spots...

·
Registered
255 Posts
ahhh. got to love the holiday spirit this time of year. :lol:

I am pretty sure this is also the time of year where the middle finger jesture is seen more then any other time during year.... :lol:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Next time park parallel in the perpendicular spots and take up 6 or more! (Extra points if the spaces say "compact only.")

That way when they open their doors they hit the bumpers.

Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas!!!!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
strick9 said:
Next time park parallel in the perpendicular spots and take up 6 or more!

That way when they open their doors they hit the bumpers.
Six spaces you say? Hmmmmm, that's crazy enough that it just might work!!! I knew someone would come up with an even better idea!!!

I'm also thinking about carrying a case of cheap quickdrying smoke spraypaint so I can make any size spot I want.

Thanks Strick9!!! :D

Chief

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I bring some contruction orange cones and place them around my Titan.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
you gotta get some of that, Police line do not cross, tape. make it look like a crime scene no one will touch it then!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like parking right down the middle of two "small car only" spots, that really pisses them off! The day I see "pick-up parking only" is the day I stop, equal rights for all I say!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts