Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through my best buddy, I was introduced to this company because I was looking for a place to do a base dyno run on my Titan. So I started to talk with Mark, (an employee and very nice guy), and he started talking about boosting the Titan. He favors a turbo setup. Anyway, he said depending on what I wanted done, the Titan would be putting 500+ hp to the wheels.

They do everything. Dyno tune the ecu with a Greddy E-manage system, intercoolers, etc.

This is good news for me because I thought the only shops that would tune my Titan were on the west coast.

On a side note, they have been working on a 800+ hp Ford Lightning! So east coast brothers, watch out!!

Here's the link. http://www.hassauto.com/

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I can't wait to see the results of turbo and S/C setups. It's only a matter of time before someone does it, I just wish it was me... :cry:

Maybe slurppie will give me a blank check to use any way I want.....He's really nice like that.. :lol:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JetTech said:
I can't wait to see the results of turbo and S/C setups. It's only a matter of time before someone does it, I just wish it was me... :cry:

Maybe slurppie will give me a blank check to use any way I want.....He's really nice like that.. :lol:
I know what you mean. Hey slurppie, would you make it two blank checks? :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
QShip said:
Through my best buddy, I was introduced to this company because I was looking for a place to do a base dyno run on my Titan. So I started to talk with Mark, (an employee and very nice guy), and he started talking about boosting the Titan. He favors a turbo setup. Anyway, he said depending on what I wanted done, the Titan would be putting 500+ hp to the wheels.

They do everything. Dyno tune the ecu with a Greddy E-manage system, intercoolers, etc.

This is good news for me because I thought the only shops that would tune my Titan were on the west coast.

On a side note, they have been working on a 800+ hp Ford Lightning! So east coast brothers, watch out!!

Whoa.....500 to the wheels??!! Is this shop talking about a twin turbo setup? That number justs seems kinda high. So has Greddy hacked the code for the Titan's ECM? I know there are a couple companies out there on the verge of putting their programmer on the market, or reflashing the rom, but hadn't heard of anyone actually doing it yet. Sounds pretty exciting though.....please keep us posted on this one.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RockyMtnTitan said:
QShip said:

Whoa.....500 to the wheels??!! Is this shop talking about a twin turbo setup? That number justs seems kinda high. So has Greddy hacked the code for the Titan's ECM? I know there are a couple companies out there on the verge of putting their programmer on the market, or reflashing the rom, but hadn't heard of anyone actually doing it yet. Sounds pretty exciting though.....please keep us posted on this one.
I'm not sure if he's talking twin turbo or single. I do know that they do alot of custom work. He said if I were interested, that they would need the Titan for 6 weeks. They provide the whole package including a dyno tuned ecu.

He did admit that he would have to do some research on the Titan to see what they would be dealing with.

My main concern would be the Dana 44 rear end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts