Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new toy for my kids while they are riding with me.

Here is my review:
Power Acoustik 7.2" Widescreen Headrest LCD2-pack.

Ease of installation: 9

Compatable with Titan: 6 - You have to modify the bracket holder to the headrest. The one come from manufacture won't fit in Titan. Easy to modify. Costed me $4 at home depot. I will post pics of the modification.

Picture quality: 7.5 - Good enough for the kids.

Value: 8 - I paid $299 at Costco.com for set of 2 included brackets.
Sorry they sold out. Check back later. Here is the link
http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?whse=&topnav=&cat=1210&hierPath=79*&Browse=

WARNING: Becareful get in and out of the truck. I accidentally hit the monitor and broke the bracket (See pics). I called the manufacture and they will send me a replacement at no cost. Lucky me.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Great review. Just bought the wife the Sony 7" LCD for her Pathfinder. Mounts on the headliner, just aft of the sunroof. Getting it installed next Monday.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey TyTitan they look good. But I think if you were to run the wires down inside the posts it would look even better. See if there is a way to run the wiring inside so you dont have it exposed.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I can run the wire inside the post. The screens are removable. I can remove it if I park my car in a "bad" place.

·
Registered
60 Posts
looks good here are a few i got

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Marlo, what wheels do you have on your Titan? They look a lot like the ones I just put on mine. ASA RT5s 22".

·
Registered
60 Posts
i will have to look believe it or not they were stock at the dealer on the truck in the show room so im not sure...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Headrests

Hello again,

The more Tv's the better I always say. I just wanted to let everyone know that these are also available from Myron Davis.

They are special order only right now, but if anyone is interested I will be happy to work up a price. The normal size is 7".

[/img]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts