Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Titan Pro4x
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the heater control valve on a 2017 Titan? I've ordered the part because my truck coded p26ab. It ran low on coolant and I put "all vehicle" coolant in the radiator. Apparently that causes the heater control valve to stick and break. Haynes/Chilton manuals for this truck don't exist. Is there a manual for it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know about a 2017 Titan but my heater control valve went belly up on my 2008 Titan. I got the part from O'Reilly's. Was super easy to change out. and cost $117 OTD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's on top of the motor at the back. 1 end goes in firewall the other goes into heater core. I have dame issue just haven't had time to fix yet. I read it's easy to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where is the heater control valve on a 2017 Titan? I've ordered the part because my truck coded p26ab. It ran low on coolant and I put "all vehicle" coolant in the radiator. Apparently that causes the heater control valve to stick and break. Haynes/Chilton manuals for this truck don't exist. Is there a manual for it?
What was the PART NUMBER for this valve? Called O'Reilly and they couldn't locate it based on the description. I have a 2016 Infiniti QX-80 that has the same Check Engine Code P26ab.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What was the PART NUMBER for this valve? Called O'Reilly and they couldn't locate it based on the description. I have a 2016 Infiniti QX-80 that has the same Check Engine Code P26ab.
Check out "Repair Surge" online for more info further than Chilton.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts