Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at full size trucks lately and the Titan has really caught my eye.

I drive a Crown Vic now that is my play toy. Can't go wrong with big cars and big trucks. :wink:

Anyone here of any changes or upgrades to the 06s?

S.O.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Haven't heard anything about the 06's but the 05's just came out. Not much change except for fixing a few small issues some of the earlier 04 models had. Mostly some quality issues that had come up. They got that stuff under control though when they sent in 200 engineers from Japan. There are still a few brake issues but I hear a recall may come out in March. Don't hold me to that though. One of the cool features added to the 05's is the power rear window. Really wish they had that on mine. Also the tail gate assist. Makes it really easy for smaller people or women to lower the tail gate without throwing their backs out. It doesn't bother me but I'm a really big guy. Lots of people have complained that the tail gates were way too heavy. I have seen guys retrofitting the tail gate assist to the 04's also. Good luck looking and hope you decide on a Titan, its got lots of power, really quick, lots of room and just great to look at.
Keep us posted on your decision and thanks for joining.
M4ck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. :D I'm 95% sure this is what I will get. I am also kinda mulling over getting the wife a pathfinder if we can swing it.

Ford and Dodge have come a long way and I really like both but Nissan just seems to have brought the whole package together without to many compramises.

S.O.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts