Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted a few times but I thought I'ld go ahead and introduce myself. I live in southern Ohio for the moment, I'm in the process of moving somwhere!
I got laid off right before christmas and I've sitting on my big a$$ sucking up the unimployment!LOL
I'm either going to be in Tampa, Orlando, or Nashville(my wife wants to move back to Nashville).

I'm 35, married with one child (little devil girl).

I'm from Smyrna ,Tn. where they build the Altima, and Frontier. I have alot of friends that work at that plant.

TitanFan04 comes from the fact that I'm a Tn. Titans fan and a Titan truck fan, and my Titan is an 04.
I was going to go with BigOrangeTitanFan04 But whew that was way to big, and my trucks copper!!(UT fan also)LOL

I wanted a CC but I wanted the larger bed, I wished they made the CC with a 6 1/2 bed. I also wished they made the truck in admiral blue!!

When I get back to work I'm going to start on my mods. Gotta have some wheels first though, the steel XE wheels don't do my truck justice at all. I need some Bling Bling. LOL

Well I'll end my book now.

Great web site.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Sorry to hear about your lousy deal with work, but welcome you here! Man, I almost wish I had an excuse to move to Tampa, or Orlando! My mom and dad are in Venice Beach, and I love it down there! Good luck on the job hunt, and keep us informed when the modding starts!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My parents live in Bradenton just south of Tampa.
I love the climate, I think I would miss the hills in TN alot though.

thanks

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Good luck with your work situation. Hopefully you will find something you like. Great to have you here in our not so little anymore club. LOL
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!!
I'm with your wife~~~back to Nashville. I used to live in Carthage, TN. Miss the Beautiful Country there :(

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Welcome, TitanFan04! I think I already did that on the the "Chat" the other night. Oh well!

You already know about this site! Enjoy! and Welcome, again! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.

I got a pretty solid offer from Verizon for a job in Sarasota and a pretty crapy offer from a company in Nashville.

I'll let ya'll know if anything comes from it.

Talked to a few nice folks in the chat room.
Not alot of people seem to hang there much though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts