Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi. I just joined today and enjoy being a titan owner. Thanks also so m4ck for helping me fix my log in problems.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Your welcome bud. Enjoy yourself. Glad you joined us.
M4ck

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
P.S.

I just created a gallery, so i have some pics for anyone interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey, critter...glad your aboard, dude!!! I'll check out that gallery, bud. Welcome....I think you'll like it. I did... :wink: !

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome,I'm going to check out that gallery right now!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood! Jeeezzz, I don't even have a gallery yet. I'm such a schmuck.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
USMCUglyAngel said:
Welcome to the neighborhood! Jeeezzz, I don't even have a gallery yet. I'm such a schmuck.
Welcome critter, glad you found us!

Angel, don't worry about being a schmuck, I am pretty sure it is a Pennsylvania thing! :?

·
Registered
218 Posts
BiXLL said:
USMCUglyAngel said:
Welcome critter, glad you found us!

Angel, don't worry about being a schmuck, I am pretty sure it is a Pennsylvania thing! :?
HA!!! Maybe, but my wife says I was a schmuck long before I moved to PA :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey critter, great pix in the album! I'm guessing there's some kinda sad tale to go with the pix of the bent bedrail ...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
titanguy, yeah....what a trip. those pics are of the first set.

then there was the second set, which came undamaged, but barely. horrible packaging from nissan. i had a real hard time getting those things on too. just not a good fit. but they're on there now, and they look pretty good, and they're NEVER COMING OFF as long as i own the truck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts