Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just got my Titan a few weeks back. This is my first REAL truck and so far I'm very impressed. Funny thing happened a couple weeks ago driving to work on Sunday morning around 6:30 a.m.(worked for an Delta Airlines, we run 24/7), there was another Titan that pulled up beside me and it looked identical to mine. Freak me out for a second but then I realized I musta look as cool as the guy who driving the other Titan. After he sped away(I'm still breaking in my Titan so didn't want push it) it was all smile for me :lol: , saying to myself 'That's one cool looking truck'

Here's a picture of my 'Frozen' Titan, 2 days after I got it when this happens:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club SimTek!!!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the Club, I am originally from Douglasville myself, my father still lives there I am trying to talk him into a Titan :)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
JetTech said:
Welcome simtek, and no that wasn't me that you saw at 6:30am.. :lol:
The speeding away sounds like you, but I knew it wasn't when he said the guy "looked cool".

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to the group Simtek. Good to have another Georgia boy here. For awhile I thought the Texans were taking over.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Another Georgian

Welcome to the club from Conyers, GA! I remember that ice storm, not too fun. :?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wecome Simtek- I was at the airport today dropping the wife off :lol: I'll probably see you around town (but won't know who you are). I drive a 2004 Black Crew Cab with a single Utility Rack in the Bed.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome aboard !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts