Nissan Titan Forum banner

Hello... new Titan owner checking in

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Dasmoeturhead 
#1 ·
Purchased a 2008 Titan SE 4x2 with 44k miles. Has the factory powertrain warranty good for 5 years 60k, so basically another year. The aftermarket nerf bars will be the first thing to go. Then she'll get some Line-X, a bed tool box, and a full detail. I shopped around for awhile for a LWB truck, but at the end of the day decided the shorter truck would be better for daily driving. I plan on purchasing a bed extender for when I have to load up and tow to the race track. Deciding to forgo the LWB opened up a much larger selection of vehicles.

I didn't think I'd like a tan interior in a truck, but it grew on me, the aftermarket nav was installed nicely, and the price was a good bit below my self-imposed budget.

I have a 2004 Canyon and 2003 Corvette Convertible that are still for sale. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me for info.

~Brian

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good man. Welcome to Club Titan.

#4 ·
Thanks guya... I live in Virginia Beach, VA. Bought it as a new daily driver and to haul my race car. Been DDing and towing for nearly 4 years in my GMC Canyon, but decided it was finally time for a full-size.

#5 ·
Welcome to the club! Love the Red (it was my first choice, but got blue). Look for MVP TITANS meets in VA sometime early next year. It'd be great to meet up with you. :)

#6 ·
Welcome to the club from Nevada

#7 ·
Welcome to The Club

Welcome aboard. Nice ride.

Be on the lookout for information I will post for an upcoming NC Meet in 2011. We have plenty of folks from Virginia show up!

I like the tan interior as well-nice clean lines. You may be convincing me to get that leather set I've been thinking about doing!

#8 ·
Looks so clean...welcome to the Club.

#9 ·
Thanks guys... really enjoying it... especially the AVIC-Z2 as I had no idea how fancy it was. I've never had blue tooth and/or navigation in any vehicle and it's just awesome.

#10 ·
I have family in Poquosin, VA and at the base in Norfolk (Navy Seal). You're in good company. Nice truck to have at the Beach! Me, I am stuck in NJ and will soon be engaging the 4x4 in the snow!

#12 ·
I've never owned a vehicle with nav or blue tooth.... to go get this truck and find out it has $3000 with or top notch audio stuff installed was just awesome. Wasn't factored into the price at all :)

I think I found the previous owner online so I'm going to try and get an invoice for my records.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.