Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the boards just wanted to drop in and say hello.... From north central texas.. getting my 05 4X4 GB Titan within the next week or so..

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Boy you guys are absolutely taking over. Are there any cowboys still driving Dodge's down there. LOL
oh yeh Welcome to the Club make sure you post pictures when you get it.
M4ck

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
330 Posts
You're right M4ck, we are taking over here. MWAHAHAHA, welcome fellow Texan. Where at in north central, there are quite a few of us from that region?

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. I won't hold your Texas roots against you. Make sure to share your mind in the forum. The forum is only as good as it's active members.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Iam currently living in Wichita Falls, Texas its about an hour and a half north of dallas.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to the group. I think you will like it here. The dicussions here don't get as personal and petty as some other groups.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome Fellow Texan!

My Fiancee's parents live in Burkburnett which is right down the road from you

Hmm...a spring meet...possible for me...have to check with the fiancee and my work schedule but I might be game :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'll bet you're feeling a little on the anxious side. It was driving me nuts just waiting 20 minutes for them to detail it after the purchase. Then, they had to take it down to the gas station, which seemed to take another eternity. I can only imagine waiting a week. I got it now, that's all that matters.
I'm also new to the board...Welcome and, come on in!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you on board. :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts