Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 CC 4x4. I have a couple of mods but nothing serious. I do a fair amount of hauling and towing and I hate the sag I get in the rear when I do. I have been looking at a lot of the leaf spring helpers such as Hellwig and wanted to know if anyone had a set and what the results were. Is it better just to buck up and get the air system? I am trying to avoid that because I don't do enough towing/hauling to warrant the cost.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I am unsure about the air system, but I do have the Hellwig helper springs LP-15. I will say that there is a noticeable difference when I drive (usually from a dead stop) and also when I load have material in the bed. Before I had them installed, I loaded a full palate of concrete blocks 8X8X16, and it looked as if my rear mud flaps were going to touch the ground. lol However, I loaded the same weight after the install and it was not as bad and made me feel better. I will say that it is a peace of mind having them on, especially if you carry/tow heavy.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Hellwig

I have the Hellwig Helper Springs and installed them along with the Hellwig rear sway bar as one of my first mods because I haul a lot.

When I added the billet block and my PRG minilift, that completed the process.

Really guarantees no wobble side to side or leaf spring sag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts