Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know wheres the best place to run an amp power line from battery through firewall with out drilling. found spot on driver side but battery is on passenger side

·
Registered
423 Posts
If you take the wheel liner off the passenger side, there's a rubber grommet
that take the wire inside right above the passenger side kick panel
That is where I ran my power too...

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are going on about these rubber grommets all over the truck. I ran my wire last week, and before doing so did a search on where to run it too, these must only exist on 08 and below or something because I couldn't find a single rubber grommet except for the ones that had wires running in them already (antenna wire). But what I did find was a indent in the metal where the "supposed" grommet is supposed to be. So I had to get ugly with it and punch a hole with a large screwdriver and hammer as my drill crapped out on me : /........I took a sprinkler head extender fitting and cut it down to use as a brushing, then spaypainted both sides of the hole to prevent rusting and finished up with some silicone to seal it up nice. I must be crazy but I also haven't seen any pictures of these damn holes in the truck...some one enlighten me with pictures as it was very frustrating trying to find them to begin with. Here pics too...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts