Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I've got a set of 4 ProComp Xtreme Alloy Series 8089 wheels in 18"x9" that I've had on my rig. I'm getting new tires soon and want to go in a more aggressive direction with new wheels. However, before I do that, the wife wants me to find a buyer for my current wheels.
These wheels NEW are currently on sale at 4WPW for $243.99 each, but I'm selling my SET OF 4 for only $500.00 OBO. If you'd like, I can post pictures more upon request. If interested, please e-mail to [email protected] or call me at 713-657-5158 if in the Houston area.

THANKS!!!:redblob"

·
Vendor
39 Posts
Thats a great deal. What new wheels do you have in mind? Your rig looks good. I like the re-sale red with the black grill and steps and wheels

·
Registered
221 Posts
They look like they stick out a bunch on the pro4x. What is the offset?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MAV1C,
The wheels are -6mm offset. They stick out just enough to look good and I didn't have any rubbing problems on mine with 35's.
ALSO, I don't mind shipping UPS Ground if you'll just send me your zip code to calculate. Thanks!

ORFab,
Thanks! I'm going to be putting the Ballistic Jester Wheel in Flat Black with Red accents.....Here's a pic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures of all 4 wheels FOR SALE!!......$500 OBO

For those that asked, here are pics of all 4 wheels.You can tell each one is a different wheel by looking in the fenderwells.

Thanks,
William

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Filbert,
Wifey said to go ahead and order my wheels and tires even thought I didn't have these sold yet, but had to change my wheel because the -12mm offset Ballistic Jesters in 18x9 had no date of production in the near future(STUPID!!), so decided to go with the FUEL Hostage in Satin Black instead.....
at least those are only on backorder till late February. MHT(makes FUEL) responded quickly with an e-mail that they would have some then. Ballistic's parent company wasn't very helpful on availability.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts