Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like those tube rails they look great. Let me know where you got those. Are yours black or dark grey I have trouble telling from the pics. By the way I think you have one of the best looking Titans on the site.
Thanks in advance
M4ck

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I saw the Nissan rails on a TITAN on the dealer's lot. They were black and had a rough texture to them, almost as if they'd been sprayed with the Linex bed liner material. Sure would make it more difficult to reach into the bed though. The bed sides are high enough without adding more to them. Excellent look, though.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont think I will have a problem reaching in. I can reach in there fine. Heres a pic. LOL Im a big boy you know.

·
4,341 Posts
Are you sure that's not a new Frontier you're standing next to?? :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL yeh I'm sure. I am about 6' 5" maybe a little taller. and about 330lbs.
M4ck

·
Registered
124 Posts
The bed tube rails are Nissan. They match the set rails. I like them and the install was a snap.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I just don't see too many of the Titans with rails on them. Even when I went to the gallery looking I dont really remember seeing anyone except you with rails.
I like them they are nice and beefy looking. I wonder if I can get them in black.
M4ck

G

·
m4ck said:
I guess I just don't see too many of the Titans with rails on them. Even when I went to the gallery looking I dont really remember seeing anyone except you with rails.
I like them they are nice and beefy looking. I wonder if I can get them in black.
M4ck
get yourself a can of rustolium! Just like Hillbilly Chrome!(silver spray paint)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey now just cause I look like a hillbilly and sound like a hillbilly doesnt mean I act like a hillbilly. Well at least not all the time. LOL
M4ck

·
4,341 Posts
I refer back to my other post in that the rails I saw on a Red Brawn Titan on the dealers lot were black. Rough texture similar to the bed liner. Perhaps there are two styles available through OEM.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LDOTITAN said:
I refer back to my other post in that the rails I saw on a Red Brawn Titan on the dealers lot were black. Rough texture similar to the bed liner. Perhaps there are two styles available through OEM.
Ill check into this. thanks
M4ck

·
Registered
124 Posts
The rails are slightly textured like the step rails. I know I've seen spray paint that is textured like stone and the splatter paint used in trunks (back in the good old days). Maybe you could find textured paint in black. The rails would match the bed cap if they were black. That would make the rails look like they where all one piece with the bed cap. I think it would look really good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here are some pictures from the bed rail install and one from the side after completion. If memory serves me the bed tube rails were ~$90.00.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where did you get them for $90.00 that is a good price.
M4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice, Boone...pics are good, truck looks great! :wink:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Like I said...If memory serves me it was $90.00. Memory may be out to lunch. LOL! I looked for the reciept but could not find. I got a price from Jamie at TitanParts247.com and my dealer parts guy matched it. Saved me the shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bed Tune Rails.

I called Crown Nissan in Greenville (where M4ck and I live) and they want $225 for the bed tube rails.
There is a 10% discount coupon on http://greenvillenissan.crownauto.com/Specials-Parts.aspx

Crown is in "prime" location so they are sooooo expensive with everything.

I bought my Titan there (With Nissan partner rebate, and 1% interest) but I gotta find another dealer for service and parts.

Boone-Titan, mind sharing the part number? So I can find it on TitanParts247.com ???

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts