Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm a new Titan owner from Southeastern Mass (if you cant tell by my screen-name). I picked it up on 2/5. And now a new member of Club Titan. So far the truck has been great! It just got home from playing in its first snow storm.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Great choice on getting a Titan. Great choice again joining the club. Looks like you are a pretty smart person. Enjoy the site and have fun. Lots of great info here and pleanty of helpful people.
Dont forget to post some pictures.
m4ck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, about the pics.. The truck hasn't been clean enough yet to take a pic of it.. By the time I get home from the car wash its covered in salt. I cant wash it in the driveway because I'm not too interested in turning my driveway into a skating rink. I will just have to wait for warmer weather. I cant wait to give it a good wax.. The dealer doesnt do such a good job.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome, I know you will enjoy the Titan. It snowed here today too, don't you hate it? I wish I was somewhere in the sun.

·
Registered
120 Posts
welcome to the club, glad to hear about your new purchase, I'm sure it's rippin through the snow like nothin else! :p

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. Let us know about your snow adventures. Some of us don't have that opportunity.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the Titan is awesome in the snow. I traded an Explorer for it. The Titan makes the Explorer look like a bicycle in the snow. O, and as far as those of you who do not have an "opportunity" to play in the snow, its not all good. I just got in from shoveling the driveway. That snow just gets heavier and colder and I get older and achier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts