Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i own a 04 titan and was looking into HID headlights from ddm tuning. i was wondering if anyone had any good information on these HID headlights. i see they come in 35w and 55w. is 35w low beams and 55w high beams? does the set up play well with titans? also it gives you a list of bulb types to choose from but i was a little confused on it. is the mounting bracket nessesary? does the titan throw an error code with these headlights? any help will be appreciated. heres the link to the set i thought would work with my titan but im also a newbie when it comes to upgrading titan parts.
http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Apexcone-Raptor-HID-Kit

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got mine from DDM a few years back. Plug n play, no problems thus far. Lows only. When I hit my highs, I don't have time for them to warm up... i want light now! But I've been happy with the 35w lb's.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yup they do...it takes about 10 seconds to fully warm up. Thats why some just leave the stock halogens in there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have DDM in mine but I would use Armaden on Titan Talk to get HID's. I also bought a back up set from him. My DDM's are 35w 6k in color and you need 9006 bulb for low beams. They have a hint of blue. The ones I bought from Armaden are 4300k in temp and will be pure white. I also have the fogs 35w 881 bulb.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Definatly go with Armaden, great price great product and great service!!

·
SHIFT_CT's_"Screech"
3,623 Posts
Don't buy from DDM. Their quality has plummeted recently.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Had my DDM 5K low beams for several years now. Never had a problem. The start up is negligible. It's not like they don't turn on, they start but are dim and over 5-8 seconds get brighter. At full warmth they are amazing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts