Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some HIDs I'd like to get rid of. The sherrifs in town are starting to crack down on these for some reason, and I've already been pulled over tint. Just want to go back to stock to get some attention away from myself. I have the Xentec 8000K (slightly blue) 35W HID kits in both my headlights and foglights. The fog lights are slim ballast. Like I said, pretty much new just want to get rid of them. I found them on Amazon for $40. I'd like to get $35 shipped for each one. Or, $60 shipped if you buy both. I'm on here just about everyday, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.amazon.com/XenTec-HID-Conversion-Blue-10000k/dp/B000YQIKAW/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1293416767&sr=1-2-fkmr1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just sent you a PM

·
Registered
756 Posts
Im interested in the headlights...Are they easy to install?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
::FOGS SOLD::

Im interested in the headlights...Are they easy to install?
They are very easy to install. Its just a simple plug and play. I could even write out some directions if you wanted.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I hate to suggest this after the fact, but you could just call down to the Sherriff's office to ask which law is being citationed... I made several phone calls to the City PD, HiPO, and DOT before buying mine, they all said COLOR... They said as long as they are White, they are legal here so that opted my decision to go with 4300k to keep them white and they're no different than a Murano's or BMW's OEM HID.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, one of my buddys got pulled over for being too blue. Thats probably a good idea though, calling them. I'm actually going to go overseas for my new job in a couple of months and and since my brother will be driving my truck every so often, I'd rather it just look more like stock. But once I get back I'll look into something between the 4300 and 6000s. Thanks for the advice though. I'll pass that along to my buddys with HIDs

·
Registered
334 Posts
How much work does it take to install them

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much work does it take to install them
A phillips #2 screwdriver to take off two screws from the wheel well, unplug stock bulbs, plug in new bulbs with ballasts, mount ballast, zip tie loose wires. 20 min max each side. They're pretty simple. Are you thinking of getting some?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am currently thinking about it. Also i am wanting a sub bow for 2 12's anda middle amp holder

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I'm sorry I can't help with the audio stuff. I took all mine out awhile ago. But if you decide you want some HIDs, hit me up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
whats up with the hid? how much u want for them?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$35 shipped. They're in a box ready to go. All I need is an email from Paypal, and they'll be on their way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 10000k hid low beams and they really are bright blue.. look amazing and really bright. I've had them in for about 4 months and only had one cop say to put the stock lights in. I was at sheetz and he asked if I put them in aftermarket and if I was a cop or a fireman. He was kind of a prick about it, but other than that I haven't had problems...

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Both are sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts