Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to get the Chrome Nissan hitch cover. I ordered it from: www.autoattire.com. Price was $29.95 plus $4.70 overnight shipping. When I got it, I was totally disgusted. It was connected to a 11/4 shaft and the pin hole was too small for the stock pin to fit in. I pretty much trashed it trying to drill the holes out to make it fit.

In a need to vent, I emailed the company telling of how disappointed I was in what they sold me. In a matter of 10 min after sending the e-mail, I got a response from them. It turns out that I was sent the wrong one, as they come in both 1 1/4 shaft, and 2' shaft. He apologized, and sent me a new one, overnight shipped, free of charge. These guys came to the plate for me, and I recommend them for the hitch cover, or license plate frames if your in the market!

·
Registered
507 Posts
I got a hitch cover from a company in CA. I sent them a picture of my K9 partner and they put it on the cover. Turned out perfect. It is a plastic cover, but looks great. They can put a picture of whatever you want on it. Let me know if you want further info and I will dig it out. I will also take and post a picture of it if you would like to see it.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
While we're on the subject...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
so Bixll did the company say anything about the 1 1/4 hitch cover that you trashed, LOL

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SMOKEDYA2 said:
so Bixll did the company say anything about the 1 1/4 hitch cover that you trashed, LOL
No, they just sent me the correct one.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Okay, 1Bad, now you have to hook us up!! How much and how long? That is the most original cover I've seen. I had a plastic Bronco's one that either fell off or was taken off.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey 1bad, I don't know what kind of expense, or time it takes you to do one of those, but man would that make a GREAT Karma!

·
Registered
153 Posts
k9mrussell said:
I got a hitch cover from a company in CA. I sent them a picture of my K9 partner and they put it on the cover. Turned out perfect. It is a plastic cover, but looks great. They can put a picture of whatever you want on it. Let me know if you want further info and I will dig it out. I will also take and post a picture of it if you would like to see it.
What's your K9 partner's name? My brother was partnered with K9 Basko on the Omaha PD. Basko has since passed on after retiring for medical reasons. My brother is now a lieutenant. Coincidentally, my brother's name is Russell, too.

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
TeamMaximus said:
The links pointed to the wrong truck. It's not mine.
Here is the corect link. http://www.clubtitan.org/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=52
I hope

1 - 13 of 13 Posts