Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these decals off e-bay. I wasn't sure I would like them, but I think it breaks the hood up nicely. The stickers went on real easy, and mseem to be of high quality.

The guy I bought them from sent me this message, that will allow you to get them a little cheaper then I did.

Ok, if someone would like the decal set that you bought from me off eBay, the directions that you should give to them are as follows:

Send $8.99 to [email protected] via paypal. In the ''Message To Seller" box, include your color choice and the word ''Titan''. If no color choice is specified, I will send Black.
Here is his picture, maybe a little better then mine.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That really looks good. I might do that myself, only I probably will pull the fender emblems off. I think Nissan should have put that sticker(maybe in chrome badge type letters) on and left the fender emblems off in the first place.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just recieved mine on Friday! have yet to have the time to put them on. Truck is black, and I bought charcoal decals. I didn't want to take away from all my chrome.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Those look good man. Nice touch.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
USMCUglyAngel said:
Those look good man. Nice touch.
I wasn't sure I would like them when I orderd them, but it turns out, they are just a nice accent, not too big, not too small.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I put some silvers ones on my Deep water titan, I've gotten a lot of positive comments on them from other titan owners and the guys at the dealership.

G

·
0 Posts
NateL said:
I put some silvers ones on my Deep water titan, I've gotten a lot of positive comments on them from other titan owners and the guys at the dealership.
I wonder what color would look good on smoked? Hmm....

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I would put the white on smoke
i have a silver Titan not sure If I am going to get them or not if I do will be back stickers for me.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Titan_TX said:
NateL said:
I wonder what color would look good on smoked? Hmm....

Thats white in my pic on smoke. Looks great.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I went with the color that matched my 4X4 decal on the bed

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love those stickers .. You guys order them by just sending him paypal cash? hehe just making sure before i do it .. had bad luck with that type of stuff before send cash and get nothing in return

Lemme know :) thanks

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scrappy7621 said:
Love those stickers .. You guys order them by just sending him paypal cash? hehe just making sure before i do it .. had bad luck with that type of stuff before send cash and get nothing in return

Lemme know :) thanks
I got mine through his e-bay add. You can get yours $1.50 cheaper by getting it straight from him

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Bixll, I saw the sticker that you have in your Avitar. You have that bad boy on your truck yet?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
USMCUglyAngel said:
Hey Bixll, I saw the sticker that you have in your Avitar. You have that bad boy on your truck yet?
No, I made that sticker by stealing a pic from e-bay add, and adding the slogan to it with photoshop. It doesn't really exist! :?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
235 Posts
what would look good on white? maybe smoke or black?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
shift said:
what would look good on white? maybe smoke or black?
I would go with black!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts