Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious but my 07 SE is advertised as having 317hp.

Is that at the wheel? If not typically how much are we getting at the wheel?

·
High Road Rider
1,009 Posts
on my 06 I have 280 at the wheel (with intake/exhaust), you probably have around that too.

·
Registered
350 Posts
mabybe i missed something....
ive heard some of the guys on here saying that 07's are faster?? if so, what is the reason and>does that go for 08's too??

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
07's have VVT and improved intake manifolds.. any pre 07 can add the intake manifold and be faster once you also slap in some jim wolf camshafts :)

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
PRO_4_X said:
mabybe i missed something....
ive heard some of the guys on here saying that 07's are faster?? if so, what is the reason and>does that go for 08's too??

ya the 04-06 have 305 and the 07+ have 317....but we all know these trucks are underrated in power, thats why we dyno more than a 345 hp hemi ram

·
Registered
350 Posts
ya i know .. a ram hemi sport pulled up to me at a light and when it turned green we both got on it and by the end of the intersection i had a fender on him(kind of a big intersection tough)

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Mfg ratings are almost always at the crank, not the wheel like we get from a dyno.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dynoed 302.8 hp to the wheels with my 08 with just an exhaust. that works out to around 350-360 at the flywheel so i either found a magic ebay exhaust or nissan seriously underrates the VK56 engine.

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
silverstar said:
I dynoed 302.8 hp to the wheels with my 08 with just an exhaust. that works out to around 350-360 at the flywheel so i either found a magic ebay exhaust or nissan seriously underrates the VK56 engine.
at the crank you probably have 30-60 hp more :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts