Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these and have worked out a deal for a set to review. They look really good. I can't wait to get mine. I am getting them powder coated Black without the cutout for the Nissan Emblem I will be removing it. There will also not be a cutout on the bottom piece because I do not have the license plate bracket on my Titan. When I get more pictures from Dan I will put them up. He is selling them in Chrome, powder coat Black, and a new Prism that changes color in the sun. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Everyone has an opinion. I hate them!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Looks o.k. I always wonder if these after market grills cut down on the air flow to the radiator.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I think they look sharp, especially w/ the options that are offered.

I would be concerned myself about airflow, but guess you might not notice a difference.

Chief

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I think they are great and original. Don't see anything like these anywhere. I would like to get your opinions after I get mine on the truck without the emblem and see what you say. I think it will look good. Ill post more pictures when I get it.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I think the grille really tops of the look of the front end. I am putting on a 4pcs. grille insert right now and will post some pics of them to match up to yours M4ck. I got the one from mrgrille so it looks different

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
m4ck,

Lemme' know if Dan needs anyone else to review them. I'd be glad to lend a hand :wink: (the black powdercoats/no emblem would be nice) :D

I'm kinda anxious to see how they look.
What is he asking for them? I know other inserts haven't been exactly cheap.

Since you have a repore with him already, maybe he'd be interested in something for the tailgate that would match/compliment the front. Just an idea.

Chief

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We should expect to see him around here some soon. I will be setting up a little section for him to talk to everyone and get ideas as well as show you guys what all he has. I think he is talented. I hope he does well with these things they are unique.
I don't want to stick my foot in my mouth on the price but I believe he is selling the powder coated for $200 shipped and the chrome for $240 or so shipped. Don't hold me to this. I will let hime let you guys know how much and all the details. I can't wait to get these I am excited. He does these on the side and does this alone. I hope we can generate a lot of interest in them because I think they are great. I don't think I quite follow you as far as the tailgate goes. What exactly are you referring to.
M4ck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Painting the Grill ?

Has anyboey thought of painting the plastic grill that is in the Titan allready. Ive been thiniking of taking the black one out and spray painting it chrome silver to match the chrome on the front of the LE bumper. Has anybody else though of this, or is this just my wild imagination for a cost effective Chrome grill Mod...

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Has anybody else though of this, or is this just my wild imagination for a cost effective Chrome grill Mod...
Ah, the good old "West Virginia Chrome"!!!
I don't think I would want to do that to a vehicle as nice as the Titan! Especially an LE!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Grill Paint

Well I was born in Ky. so I guess a little bit of the fix it with spray paint mentality stuck in my blood. I might do it just before i put a Real grill on just for kicks and the good old boy "Told ya id try it" effort.!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey why not try it. Nothing ever gets discovered with out someone being brave the first time. Make sure you get some good paint if you do. Dont want to botch it.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
m4ck said:
I don't think I quite follow you as far as the tailgate goes. What exactly are you referring to.
M4ck
To be honest, I don't have any specifics. Now that I try to think of what would match front and rear, I have no good ideas. Originally I thought something going over the center tailgate trim or replacing it. The pattern used in front probably wouldn't do any justice, but if something was used front and back, not a duplicate, but the same theme.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts