Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys & gals as some of you know my Fater-in-law has been fight cancer. We have been making alot of trips up to belton to see him. He is not doing good & is slowly loosing this battle. I cannot put together the houston meets for now because of this. If any one would like to take this over that would be great. I will try to make any meet that is set up as long as we are not going up there that weekend. Sorry I have neglected the houston meets but family comes first. I hope some one will take this over because I dont want to see these meets go away.
Thanks
Jody

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I did not even know there was one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry to hear that Jody.

Why don't we get a meet together so we can raise some money for Jody's father-in-law? Having a famly member fighting cancer is very hard on everyone's life and last thing they need to worry about are bills. I'm pretty sure that anything would be helpful to Jody's family. So, if anyone is willing, why don't we see if we can get a bbq together to raise some money for Jody?

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much but there is no need for that. He has very good insurance that is taking care of things. Yall get a meet together & I will see if I can make it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Sorry to hear about your father.
Thank you for your work for the "Houston area Titan family".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts