Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys we are moving along pretty good I think. 300 members in what 2 1/2 months. Not too bad if you ask me. Better than I ever expected. Thanks a lot for those of you that visit regularly and participate in discussions. You guys make this site what it is. A fun place for good people to get together and talk about something that we all get into. I enjoy getting to know you all more and more each day.
thanks guys for making this place fun for me

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nissan

NO thank you for makeing A web site like this one.
Its been really great to be able to show off my new pride and joy. :lol: :D Its like haveing another kid or something.I've been telling everbody that I know about my titan. I just called my brother today and he was bragging about his new Ford expedition that he just bought and we were compareing horse power and towing stats. well sorry to say but there was no comp between my nissan and his ford. Nissan Titan wins hands down.My brother said Nissan doesnt make A full size truck so I had to send him some pics and stats on the Nissan.He finally said what I wanted to hear " thats A really nice powerfull truck"
Music to my ears.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh people always look at my truck and say "Thats a Nissan?" hehe Yeh its a Nissan. "Oh I thought it was one of them new Hemis" LOL Nope aint no Hemi. "wow nice truck man" heh Thanks. that is my usual conversation.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I agree, thank YOU Josh. Out of all the Titan forums, I tend to use this one more than the others. Its very user friendly, and even has a chatroom!.......now its just a matter of gettin the peeps in there to use it :? :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts