Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I was just wondering how much power the Titans transmission and rear end can take before breaking down or failing? Right now I am running a bully dog gt tuner with full time WOT. AEM intake, and Banks monster exhaust. Do you think I will have any issues? I know some guys on here have a supercharger installed. Just wondering what it can handle.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Relax, you're ok with those mods.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Ok I was just wondering how much power the Titans transmission and rear end can take before breaking down or failing? Right now I am running a bully dog gt tuner with full time WOT. AEM intake, and Banks monster exhaust. Do you think I will have any issues? I know some guys on here have a supercharger installed. Just wondering what it can handle.
If you had headers, cams, Uprev, and running spray I bet you'd still be ok. As long as you don't drive like an idiot.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Non boosted.....no problem! Keep up on all the fluids and all should stay happy.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
If you are really concerned about the transmission then consider doing the external cooler mod and then swapping the transmission pan to the PML one.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the information. I am probably going to be doing headers by the end of the year and maybe a SuperCharger late next year early 2013.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts