Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be good to place in the How To section.

If you need to change a tire or mount new tires on the factory wheels with the Pressure Sensors you need to be very carefull or you may damage or destroy the sensors. I suggest that it may be a good idea to print out these instructions and take them with you if you are having tires changed.

Attachments

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
scr38 said:

If you need to change a tire or mount new tires on the factory wheels with the Pressure Sensors you need to be very carefull or you may damage or destroy the sensors. I suggest that it may be a good idea to print out these instructions and take them with you if you are having tires changed.
The instructions(pics) don't show up. Would you mind doing it again? I have new wheel to put on today and wanna take everything with me I can come up with.
Thanks!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
baja220 said:
scr38 said:

The instructions(pics) don't show up. Would you mind doing it again? I have new wheel to put on today and wanna take everything with me I can come up with.
Thanks!!!!
Just click on the download link. It will open the pictures.
M4ck

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
It opens up a blank window.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts