Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
so my truck is coming back from the body shop today, and i was told needs to go back to the dealer they work with on tuesday.... why you ask?? cause the airbag light is on, and the master technician is not in this week.

Gonna try this reset, and if it stays off, well and good.... if it comes back on, then i'll go back to the dealer.

Stereo installation triggered mine,....going to try it now,..thank God for this forum and the people in it,....

***update*** worked the first time for me,.....yay

kidinfamous said:
I did that and it worked perfectly, now does anyone know to get rid of that annoying tire pressure light.
You will have to have the sensors installed to get rid of the light. It can't be turned off. You can put a peice of black electrical tape over the light.

kidinfamous said:
I did that and it worked perfectly, now does anyone know to get rid of that annoying tire pressure light.
Actually if you want to fake the system out, you can get a spare with the sensor installed and register it, that works on Altimas. That's how people get around paying for 4 sensors. And you can just get some cheap tire to do it.

That won't work. The system looks for four sensors. If it doesn't find four signals that are registered to the system the light will be displayed.

Thanks QWIK! Surprised by the light. Just had to do this after pulling dash apart looking for that darn squeak in dash. I think I found it too. Wow two problems fixed...yippie

so heres my problem.. we installed an amp and speaker.. well the airbag light came on and we reset it thanks to this forum.. but now.. something is wrong with my amp and the airbag light wont stay off.. i have reset it probably 5 times and within a hour its back on.. so does anyone have any idea what it could be?

one more thing.. i have to get a inspection.. if i reset it before i go in will it still show up on the computer?

so about a year ago we installed a amp and a speaker and of course the airbag light came on and we reset it thanks to this forum..

but now my amp isnt working anymore for whatever reason i dont know.. we think it got shorted out from the kids and drinks in the back.. anyways.. the airbag light wont stay off.. i have reset it probably about 5 times and it comes right back on within a hour. what could be causing this??

another question i have to get a inspection done.. if i reset this before i go to get it done will it still show up on the computer?

thanks

help

so ive tried posting this 3 times now..

so we put a amp and speaker in about a year ago.. and of course the airbag light came on and we got it turned off thanks to this site.. but now my amp is not working anymore and the airbag light wont stay off. i have reset it probably 5 times and within a hour it turns back on.. any suggestions on what could be wrong?

one more question. i have to get a inspection done if i reset it before i go in will it still show up on the computer??

thanks

why cant i post anything

i need help i cant get my airbag light to stay off.. what could be wrong..

was working on my HU today and when i am done my Airbag Light keeps on blinking. tried these steps and just one try it worked! thanks for this info!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.