Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crew cab with no power seats, I just picked up the whole interior from a pro-4x4 now how would I wire the power seats and heated seats? can I hard wire from the fuse box or should I go from the battery any ideas for where to start would be great.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright so they go through the body control module, any suggestions on how I would run power to these seats? like what I should use as a power source or really just a how to because I do not know where to start? any info to get me on the right track would be much appreciated

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I would think you should be able to just power them up on their own. Using a wiring diagram find out what is power and ground. I would power the seats from the battery with a fuse, and the heaters from an ignition source possibly through a relay powered from the battery depending on how much juice they draw. You just don't want the heaters to stay on when the truck is off. I would get the shifter cover with the factory switches for the heaters too.
James

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to give that a try for the power seats, and the heated seats would I be able to hard wire it from the fuse box? there is a fuse in place for them, if so how would I do that aswell? I really dont even know where to start with this so Im open to any ideas

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright power seats done, just took some patience finding the wires. Now the heated seats, there is 3 wires(2grey1black) coming from the passenger seat but the heated seat switches have like 6 wires coming to them, can anyone shed some light on that?

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
This may help:

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
It isnt any of my business but what it cost you for the interior

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
That was an awesome deal!!
James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Help With The Power Issue

I am like 2 steps behind you! I want to accomplish the same thing. I got the leather heated power interior in yesterday. I still haven't figured out how to get power to the seats yet for mobility! any tips would be greatly appreciated!

is it as simple as a power and a ground? b/c i can't figure out which wires it would be!

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need help! lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for the power seats its a simple power and ground, but the driver seat ahas a bunch more wires I havent wrestled that yet and the heated seats Im still stuck. Im plannin on tackling it all this weekend so Ill let you know what I figure out. If you work it out please let me know aswell

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is what i figured out on the drivers side seat:

green wire appears to be the remote/accessory wire (hooked up to ignition or in my case my amplifiers remote wire)

thick white wire is constant (connected to my 12V power source i.e. battery)

black wire is ground
green wire with white stripe is ground (i could have connected these to the seat bolts but i just went ahead and connected them and everthing else to my amplifier power/ground/remote sources

This is what you need to get the motors going driver side. the passenger side is just a power and ground (black is the ground)

(if you are pulling the seats out of a wreck or parts truck cut the factory wiring harnesses well below the connectors so you can still disconnect the seats if need be.. it makes a lot of difference.

---- i will let you know when i figure out the memory seats and heaters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is what i figured out on the drivers side seat:

green wire appears to be the remote/accessory wire (hooked up to ignition or in my case my amplifiers remote wire)

thick white wire is constant (connected to my 12V power source i.e. battery)

black wire is ground
green wire with white stripe is ground (i could have connected these to the seat bolts but i just went ahead and connected them and everthing else to my amplifier power/ground/remote sources

This is what you need to get the motors going driver side. the passenger side is just a power and ground (black is the ground)

(if you are pulling the seats out of a wreck or parts truck cut the factory wiring harnesses well below the connectors so you can still disconnect the seats if need be.. it makes a lot of difference.

---- i will let you know when i figure out the memory seats and heaters.
were there 2 green and white wires on yours?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts