Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SHIFT_commited-mentally
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've been on here. I miss the group here but unfortunately I've been so busy with work and life etc that its hard to find time. I'm sure there's lot's of people in the same boat. Doesn't really help that I tragically lost my Titan just over 2 years ago so that connection is gone.
Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi, hope everyone is doing good. The site looks great with the new (to me) look. Not sure how long it's been like this lol.
I'm gonna try and get on here more as my position at work allows me to spend a little more time on the internet. :thumbsup-big:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Wow, a blast from the paat!!! Glad all is well with ya,and good t hear from ya!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Been a while since I've been on here. I miss the group here but unfortunately I've been so busy with work and life etc that its hard to find time. I'm sure there's lot's of people in the same boat. Doesn't really help that I tragically lost my Titan just over 2 years ago so that connection is gone.
Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi, hope everyone is doing good. The site looks great with the new (to me) look. Not sure how long it's been like this lol.
I'm gonna try and get on here more as my position at work allows me to spend a little more time on the internet. :thumbsup-big:
I'm not on CT much anymore either because it just isn't what it used to be.

What do you mean by tragically lost it? You just forget where you parked it? lol

·
SHIFT_commited-mentally
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks BiXLL, hope all is well with you too.
Titanse05, I wish it was as simple as forgetting where I parked it. It actually started on fire and was a complete write off. I miss that truck a lot. It was very good to me and we had a lot of good times together. I was going to replace it with a new titan but with my job it made more sense to get a diesel. I keep hearing rumors about a heavy duty titan diesel and would be all over one of those if they ever produce it but I doubt they will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts