Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a member of TitanTalk for several months and have grown a little addicted. It is having problems tonight, so to get my fix, I decided to try the Club! I have been over here a few times via links from TT, but haven't decided to hook up until tonight.

Well, enough of this, I gotta go read some stuff!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey Havock I already posted a welcome to ya in another thread but welcome again. Glad you decided to talk to us.
m4ck

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m4ck said:
Hey Havock I already posted a welcome to ya in another thread but welcome again. Glad you decided to talk to us.
m4ck
Thanks! Got some good stuff over here, so count me in as one of the many cross-members.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
We appreciate it we have a lot of us who go to both. We dont want to take anyone away from TT but we enjoy the folks who visit us. There is no reason people cant enjoy both. Make sure you join the gallery and add your pictures that you have.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
There's a few of us around who are active posters on both sites. I'll bet a lot of TT guys came over here when that site was down. Both sites have good stuff. M4ck does a great job of interacting with the members here whereas the TT admins rarely post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts