1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I can't make it, so good luck!.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Some other time man. Hope you run 13's!!!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
13.7!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I did was cut the spintech off and put 2 14" magnaflows
WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

NEXTS THING GET RETUNED

·
Registered
287 Posts
WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

NEXTS THING GET RETUNED
Awesome ET!!! Congrats on breaking into the 13 second club before me :( Now i have to get that trutrac and start trying to catch up lol

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

NEXTS THING GET RETUNED
Outstanding, where's the timeslip pic?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Outstanding, where's the timeslip pic?
I'll put one up when I get back to El Paso,
my bad a$$ 4G Evo is not so bad a$$ right now.....its just being bad :/

But I did change my avatar

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Congrat's! That's hella fast w/o DR's for traction! :)

I need to hurry up & get my Berk B-Pipes on before it start's warming up again! I want a 13.7 too!!!!! I've been consistent 13.9's for a while now!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I hope you get that 13.6.

·
Premium Member
3,960 Posts
I'm coming for yah ;) I'm shooting for 13.60......I'm still running a 11.7-12.2 AFR

Bring It!!! LOL!!! I still have a couple tricks up my sleeve, but my tranny has me down at the moment.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice man! I knew you had 13's. 13.6 would be sweet, but what you should REALLY shoot for is 13.59...We need a new 13's bracket to talk about lol....So what was the exact time?

Oh ok, I see. 13.76...that's awesome, thats my exact 2nd best time. What was the DA?

DA was -800 to -900...Very good man, I ran my 13.73 in -1500 and 13.76 on slicks in -1200.....I usually would gain .1 with about every 700 points the DA dropped

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
edited....combined in previous post

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bring It!!! LOL!!! I still have a couple tricks up my sleeve, but my tranny has me down at the moment.
did you run full street trim when you ran your 13.6? .....I'm gana have to drop the tail gate, spare, run 112 octane, and get slicks.....then ill be at 13.6.........maybe 13.599:3d_049:

Nice man! I knew you had 13's. 13.6 would be sweet, but what you should REALLY shoot for is 13.59...We need a new 13's bracket to talk about lol....So what was the exact time?

Oh ok, I see. 13.76...that's awesome, thats my exact 2nd best time. What was the DA?

DA was -800 to -900...Very good man, I ran my 13.73 in -1500 and 13.76 on slicks in -1200.....I usually would gain .1 with about every 700 points the DA dropped
El Paso's DA is WOW!
but yeah 13.59
;) ill figure something out to get it .......on street tires to....somehow:)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I actually ran my 13.73 with tailgate on and slicks. Then I ran the 13.76 with slicks, and no tailgate (go figure, I was trying to beat TitanSS times lol). Titanss had slicks, no tailgate and shorter tires up front if I'm not mistaken. However, everytime I compared my runs on slicks with my runs on street tires, i always around .04 slower on slicks then street tires. I was more consistent with slicks, but they didn't help my ET. I remember now, one of my slicks was going flat the day I ran the 13.73....that was my day, but oh well haha

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I actually ran my 13.73 with tailgate on and slicks. Then I ran the 13.76 with slicks, and no tailgate (go figure, I was trying to beat TitanSS times lol). Titanss had slicks, no tailgate and shorter tires up front if I'm not mistaken. However, everytime I compared my runs on slicks with my runs on street tires, i always around .04 slower on slicks then street tires. I was more consistent with slicks, but they didn't help my ET. I remember now, one of my slicks was going flat the day I ran the 13.73....that was my day, but oh well haha
Wow that's crazy how that works

·
Registered
155 Posts
congrats on ur new time man .i wish i could be there but crazzy thing happen to me 2days ago i crashed my 09 titan :( its gone and i had orderd uprev the same day .but its all gone now idk whats gana happen to it.. i migh fix it and sell it its badd

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
congrats on ur new time man .i wish i could be there but crazzy thing happen to me 2days ago i crashed my 09 titan :( its gone and i had orderd uprev the same day .but its all gone now idk whats gana happen to it.. i migh fix it and sell it its badd
That really sucks....fix it :)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
.i wish i could be there but crazzy thing happen to me 2days ago i crashed my 09 titan its gone and i had orderd uprev the same day .but its all gone now idk whats gana happen to it.. i migh fix it and sell it its badd
What happened???

Titan's love to run in -DA!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.