Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
see the text below for the installation of husky liner rear floor mats for the crew cab. does anyone have these? are they worth anyting? i've got husky liners for the front and they seem fine. i'm not sure how these will go for the rear though. anyone got a set (that have front bucket seats) and happy with them? any pics?

TO EASE INSTALLATION, POSTION FRONT SEATS TO THEIR MOST FORWARD POSTION AND FOLD REAR SEATS UP. IF YOUR TITAN HAS A CONSOLE BETWEEN THE FRONT SEATS, YOU WILL NEED TO TRIM AWAY A PORTION OF YOUR LINER TO ACHIEVE THE PROPER FIT. TRIM YOUR LINER AS SHOWN ABOVE (SEE SHADED AREA). A TRIM GUIDE IS MOLDED INTO YOUR LINER TO AID TRIMMING; TRIM ALONG THE RECESSED LINE. A UTILITY KNIFE OR HEAVY SHEARS WORK WELL FOR TRIMMING.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would be interested in pics too. I was thinking about getting something for the rear to cover the center part of the floor. I bet the Husky liner is made for both the Bench and Bucket front seats. So with the bucket seats, you have to trim some off to fit around the console. Catchall makes some nice molded liners, but I don't know if they make them for the Titan yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've placed my order for the rear set to compliment my front set. i'll just see how it goes. husky makes a good product, we'll see.

2005 Nissan Titan 4x4 Crew Cab LE
Off Road
Big Tow
Navigation
Smoke/Steel

·
Registered
71 Posts
hunterdrake said:
I have the cc with front and rear. No trimming was needed. I have bucket seats in the front.
^^^What he said !! ^^^

:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweetness! i have both sets in my garage as of today just waiting for my truck to be delivered. only 5-7 weeks left to wait (hopefully)!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts