Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2010 Titan CrewCab Pro4X in Smoke/Gray. Got a great deal. MSRP was $39~k and got it for $29,125.

I have been through a few cars but I had a 2004 Titan that I missed a lot and wanted to get back in the camp after all the first year issues were resolved. I will get some pictures up soon as the dealer is tinting it and completing their make ready to it today.

So anyways, hope to learn some more stuff from you folks!

·
Registered
334 Posts
finally broke in

Greeting and cheers, I still got my 04 and at 97600 I think it's finally broke in runs like scalded ape and Never has left me stranded. If we get any more members in south/central TX may have to have a big shell run!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does seem to be a lot of members here in South Texas. Glad to see it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the pictures guys. Sorry it's with a cell phone but it will do for now.

·
Registered
317 Posts
damn good looking T...welcome

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Yep, San Antonio to be exact.
Do you ever go to the Gun Show in San Antonio? We have a show at 410 and Marbach on the first weekend of every month. I am a dealer there at every show, just inside the front doors.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Do you ever go to the Gun Show in San Antonio? We have a show at 410 and Marbach on the first weekend of every month. I am a dealer there at every show, just inside the front doors.
hey i know where thats at ...my home is like 13 miles away from there....i always wanted.to stop by but always doing stuff. ill stop by sometime...WHEN i am in SA again

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haven't been to one in a while, but might have to make a stop eventually at one again. I recently got as a gift a Barretta 22mm. Haven't had time to go shoot it at the range yet though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.